Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monster M900. It's a '93, first year they made them. I've always wanted one of these, a good deal came up and I could not pass it up.

I've put over 600 miles on it since last Thursday, I love this bike. Smooth torquey v-twin, tall gears, dry clutch, dual brembos on the front. So pleasant to ride.

I really need to get a camera and take some real pictures instead of using the iPhone.

Stan

·
Premium Member
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Matt, I'll bring it by :icon_razz:

It is very clean and original. It has aftermarket pipes, the rest is all stock. The PO installed an aftermarket tach, but it isn't hooked up yet. Tires are new.

I don't think this thing ever even broke in properly, so I've been doing that for past few days :icon_biggrin:

Stan

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,545 Posts
Very Nice. You gotta love riding......well at least I do, I was out on Saturday all day...79 and not a cloud in the sky. As a thought, you shouls change out the HL and put a dual HL set-up in....like in the movie Mission Impossible 2, I think Tom Cruise rode a Ducati. Not sure. Link: Photos from Mission: Impossible II

·
Premium Member
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, I drive the Forester still. I will probably have to start commuting to the south bay soon, and I won't ride in the rain. Currently, Miata is the one not getting any love (I think it popped a head gasket), but once I swap in the spare motor it will get driven also.

All my vehicles get used for sure :icon_biggrin:

Stan

·
Premium Member
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't read that, I'll add it to the list of books to read, thank you.

Yeah, I know what you mean -- I also was banned from riding for a long time, but life changed and I can ride again.

Stan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts