Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 forester xt
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have installed the OEM remote starter on my 2015 forester xt. I have to go to the dealer to program it. But i have start the vehicule and HVAC screen and control doesnt work. Do you know if is it normal before they program it that my HVAC not working
thanks

·
Registered
2007 2.5XT Limited 4EAT
312 Posts
Quite possible that this is normal. The climate control system is linked to the remote start so it can remember where the settings were the last time you turned off the car. You should be all set after the re-flash.

·
Registered
1998 Forester
950 Posts
@prodrive93 Let us know. The remote starter isn't tied into the HVAC system, you may have popped a fuse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 forester xt
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi i have install a remote start oem and now the climate control little screen not illuminate and the climate control dont work. No heat and blower start and the little screen stay off. the light arround the bouton control light up... maybe is a coincidence but i dont know where to start... Subaru dealer have make the programtion for the remote start but nothing change. Can i have disconnect something when i have install the oem remote start... i have not touching the center consol for this installation

after programming the remote start nothing have change. The guys have check the fuse and all is good. So i dont know what happen

Thanks

·
Registered
2015 forester xt
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So i have news To subaru dealer told me that the remote start unit dont send power to hvac control...New one defect... I buy it on ebay and it was broken...I have invest 500$ and i have nothing... 250$ on ebay and 250 for the dealer to find the reason my automatic control dont work

·
Registered
2015 forester xt
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you know where i can find the electrical diagram to try to fix the modul that dont send power to the tempetature control unit

·
Registered
2015 forester xt
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi i dont know if my part number for my remote start but i have this part number on the module remote start does any one know if is the good one for a 2015 canadian forester XT whith a turn start key(not a push start buton) p/no : SPN0001793
thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 forester xt
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IF somebody buy the remote start H001SSG502 i would like to have some picture of all the part number. Because i have buy on ebay a remote start oem H001SSG502 that is a open box. But im not sure that all part is from H001SSG502. In the end the when is install a programed by subaru the remote start function put a lose power on temperature control unit so no heat or cooling... Maybe i have not the good t-harness. I dont know what to do whith this. My dealer only know the part number for all the kit not each part.
thanks

·
Registered
2015 forester xt
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi i would like to know what is the number on the 2 fuse on t-harness because i have one red 15 and one 30 green...I have check some picture on ebay and it apear to be 2 green one
thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts