Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 FXT 4EAT
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
August 2011:

Bought the FXT Touring Marine Blue Pearl at the end of August 2011 as Hurricane Irene was supposed to hit Maryland.

This is what she had from the dealer:

Auto Dimming Mirror w/Compass
Body Side Molding
Cargo Tray
Cargo Net (rear)
Rear Bumper Cover
Wheel Locks

What I had added on before I picked her up:

110V Outlet
Blue Foot Well Illumination
iPod Tray
Puddle Lights
Splash Guards (front and back)
Remote Engine Start
Shock Sensor Alarm

Late September 2011:

35% Tint Front Windows (kept the back with what it came with)

Beginning of March 2012:

Sport Mesh Grill (OEM)
Stage 1 Download Cobb Access Port (IAG Performance, Westminster, MD)

Late March 2012:

Full Spare Tire

Late August 2012:

STI 19mm RSB
Kartboy Endlinks

Middle November 2012

Whiteline 23mm FSB
Kartboy Endlinks
WeatherTech Floor liner Digital Fit

Early March 2013

Cobb Down pipe with Gaskets
SPT Turbo Heat Shield
Stage 2 (Cobb AP)
Integrated Key FOB

Late June 2013

Stage 2 tuning by Ray at Turbotektuning

Middle July 2013

Installed Tap Turn

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Touring Automatic
39 Posts
Very nice Subaru. How are the Puddle Lights working out? I just ordered a 2012 X Touring, and I left that option off because I thought they might not stand up to any abuse.

·
Registered
2012 Forester XT Touring 4EAT
15 Posts
Nice XT! Just picked up my '12 FXT Touring in Marine Blue! Looks like a twin to you (minus the sports grill). How are you liking the Access Port? Can you notice a difference without any other mods?

·
Registered
2011 FXT 4EAT
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice Subaru. How are the Puddle Lights working out? I just ordered a 2012 X Touring, and I left that option off because I thought they might not stand up to any abuse.
Sorry, it's been awhile. The puddle lights are holding up nicely. I have not had any problems at all. The only problem I have had with any of the lights was the passenger side fog light went out. Took it to the dealer and they replaced it. I have to admit the glow is pretty cool looking when it is really dark out. The closest thing I have gone to off road so far is jumping a curb as I was leaving a car wash bay. I was pretty impressed cause it was a fairly big curb and it handled it fine!

·
Registered
2011 FXT 4EAT
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice XT! Just picked up my '12 FXT Touring in Marine Blue! Looks like a twin to you (minus the sports grill). How are you liking the Access Port? Can you notice a difference without any other mods?
I do like the access port. I definitely noticed a difference and it seems like there isn't as much lag and runs more efficiently. Not a huge gain by any means, but enough that I noticed a difference and was smiling like an idiot because of the potential. I have not noticed a decline in gas mileage either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts