Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten - R.I.P.
520 Posts
Gonna pass on this but I will say that this past summer I went to a Tristate Tuners' meet and they seemed like a very nice group of people.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello guys, This is my first post on the subaruforester site, but i've been a viewer/member of the (old) site for close to a year. Anyway I have an 05 xt & I live around 15 minutes from freehold raceway mall so I'm thinking about checking it out.

·
Registered
13 Work Boot Do it yourself
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup...it should be a good one.
Look for me. I have a Silver one. Things get hairy just follow me and we'll park in a spot for the mall....Nice having the biggest sleepers in the world :wink:
Oh the way its not just Subaru's going
240sx forums, evoNY, is300 forums, srt-4 forums, tristatetuners, mazda forums, nissan forums, evo forums,etc etc etc all found out about this somehow.
All Subaru's meeting at the Best Buy on Rt 9 In Manalapan between 630-7
Be early if possible.
nick

·
Registered
934 Posts
i be there.. silver one as well . will be tagging along with a silver sti that i beat last saturday

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Foresters need to be together!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Guys, unfortunatly I was unable to make it out to freehold last night due to some vehicle problems. I had tein s tech springs & cobb front & rear swaybars installed at presicion tuning last week & friday night I was pulling into my driveway (which has a slight incline & the pavement is warped & bumpy) & I heard a loud cracking noise & I thought I hit a mud flap on the driveway since the vehicle is lower. I inspected the vehicle & there was no body damage but I noticed the vehicle was leaning 2-3 inches towards the driver side. I looked underneath the vehicle & the rear swaybar somehow damaged my right passenger side suspension where the swaybar connects. The vehicle is undriveable & I'm having it towed back to presicion tuning tom. so they can take a look at. The damage looks pretty bad, Any insight would be appreciated or if you know any one with any experience with cobb sway bars I would love to hear any opinions that you guys have on the products. Thanks

·
Ze flying Russian
2007 STI
2,008 Posts
Ian, post this up in the Suspension forum. There was a big deal about COBB swaybars braking things, but I never really followed it as I simply decided not to buy them. But I beleive other members can chip in some useful info.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was the only one there!

·
Registered
934 Posts
yeah sorry i got sick and all that plus its like an hour and a half from me. my friend said it was icy around his house so i decided not to go

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
o yeah it was icy. the whole parking lot. still @ 150 cars showed...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts