Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!

I'm just dropping in to say hello and trying to make my 15 posts so I can post pictures of some stuff of interest in the mechanical subforum (grr)..

I currently have a 2008 N/A Forester with about 60,000 miles. I bought it used with around 14,000 miles. Since I've had it, it has seen nothing but Chevron Supreme 5W-30 and OEM oil filters. It's a great car and we tend to blow right by everyone on snowy roads in the winters here. I remember last winter passing a 4x4 F-150 with all four tires spinning fruitlessly while trying to tackle a hill. I just slowly swirved right around him and went over the hill with no problem. Symmetrical AWD really is a great thing. :)

My previous car was a 1995 Subaru Legacy L 2.2L 5-speed. It made it to 420,000 miles before I was involved in a multi-car pileup. Never had a bit of engine work besides regularly scheduled maintenance. RIP ole girl!

Anywho~ thanks and hello to all

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,749 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Always room here for another Subaru owner. :wink: As to pictures, you're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :smile:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Touring (CDN) CVT
123 Posts
Welcome to the posts - sounds like you'll have a wealth of experience to share with us!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts