Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Vermont. We are replacing our Jeep Compass soon with a Forester. :woohoo: Working out the details as I type. I've looked around a bit and this like THE place to find out any info I might need.

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,800 Posts
Welcome. Subaru, the official car of New England—especially over there on the left side of the river!

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,800 Posts
Welcome to the forum from MA. Is it true there are more Subaru's than cows in Vt, or does it just seem that way?
Steve
09 2.5X AT
Well, it's an established piece of folklore that there are more cows than people there, so logic would say that there are more Subarus than people as well!

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5x
706 Posts
Well, it's an established piece of folklore that there are more cows than people there, so logic would say that there are more Subarus than people as well!
About 15 years ago I was driving N on I-91 in a snowstorm, heading up to Burke mtn for a ski weekend. Burke's way up there in the Northeast Kingdom. Well I guess they could tell I was a flatlander...I was the ONLY driver doing less than the posted speed limit (except for the plows) and somewhere along the way a tiny Subaru Justy went flying past me. Kept looking for him spun out in the snowbank but no, he probably got where he was going just fine.
Steve
09 2.5X

·
Registered
2010 Forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
About 15 years ago I was driving N on I-91 in a snowstorm, heading up to Burke mtn for a ski weekend. Burke's way up there in the Northeast Kingdom. Well I guess they could tell I was a flatlander...I was the ONLY driver doing less than the posted speed limit (except for the plows) and somewhere along the way a tiny Subaru Justy went flying past me. Kept looking for him spun out in the snowbank but no, he probably got where he was going just fine.
Steve
09 2.5X
I thought most ALL "FLATLANDERS" drove way too fast in snowstorms......just kidding. And by the way, I'm a native Vermonter. Thanks for the warm welcomes. Looks like a fun place to hang out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts