Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Fozz CVT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just added a Forrester to the Subie stable for her to go with my 2013 OB. Looking forward to getting to know y'all.

Karmabiker.

·
Registered
2014 Fozz CVT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that's funny. We walked past Jaspers waiting on my boy at Cinemark Market Street last night. If you saw a white Forester with deal tags that was us.

:)

·
Registered
2013 Forester XT 4EAT
978 Posts
Now that's funny. We walked past Jaspers waiting on my boy at Cinemark Market Street last night. If you saw a white Forester with deal tags that was us.

Hahaha, we were eating on the outside patio. We parked in the parking garage. That's a nice shopping area, when did they build Market Street? I haven't been to Houston in a couple of years.

·
Registered
2014 Impreza CVT
74 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2014 Fozz CVT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha, we were eating on the outside patio. We parked in the parking garage. That's a nice shopping area, when did they build Market Street? I haven't been to Houston in a couple of years.
Its been around a while now ... late 90s I think. Got super popular super fast. We almost came over to the patio to do some people watching. Crazy!

Got the Fozz home and did the clay bar wax routine. Not sure how many mods it will see (her car) but I will get a picture with its brother (my OB).

·
Registered
2013 Forester XT 4EAT
978 Posts
Its been around a while now ... late 90s I think. Got super popular super fast. We almost came over to the patio to do some people watching. Crazy!

Got the Fozz home and did the clay bar wax routine. Not sure how many mods it will see (her car) but I will get a picture with its brother (my OB).

Can't wait to see the pictures!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts