·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instructions and installed photos:

Before:

Instructions:

1. Position heatshield in place and tape to bumper.

2. Use pre-drilled holes in heatshield to locate center points on bumper. Use an 1/8" drill bit to drill the (8) holes for the 1/8" rivets.

3. Pictures below show the (8) 1/8" diameter holes.

4. Below shows the (8) supplied black 1/8" rivets and a manual rivet tool.

5. Manually press in all the (8) rivets into place, making sure the barrel of the rivet goes thru both the heatshield and stock bumper thickness.

6. Once all rivets have been pushed in by hand, making sure the flat head of the rivet is flush to the heatshield, use the manual rivet tool to press the rivets in place.

7. Fasten remaining rivets in place.

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

This should help you all out with the install of this "NEW" never been done before product!

All of them will be shipped out on 11/16/09 using USPS Priority Mail.

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are expecting 15-20 of these to arrive from our Carbon Fiber manufacturer later this week.

I'm sure these will go quick, so please keep an eye on our website and the forum for updates.

You can order one online at: Subtle Solutions

Remember, all parts on our website ship for FREE (US Lower 48 customers only). These will ship out USPS Priorty Mail.

Thanks for your patience and we look forward to your business!

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have now updated the website to show the (15) pcs. that are in stock.

I made sure my carbon fiber guy did not drill holes in these heatshields this time around. Therefore, I have posted two versions that are for sale on our website: Subtle Solutions

1. Click here to Order --> (03-08) Carbon Fiber Exhaust Heatshield w/ Rivets and holes.

2. Click here to Order --> (03-08) Carbon Fiber Exhaust Heatshield without holes & rivets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts