Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 2.5X EJ253 Manual
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive either a hulking crown vic or an impala at work during my shift. It is so nice to get in the Forester for the drive home. It feels so nimble and connected to the road, sure-footed and tight, so free rolling, compared to those sleds. Its really a treat.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
You got cop hair !

that's a funny commercial

·
Registered
09 Forester 2.5X Prem.
15 Posts
I had trouble adjusting when switching between my 07 Impreza and Forester after we first got the Forester. Everything in the Forester seemed so "squishy" compared to the Impreza. Especially the clutch. I have however become familiar with both now but I can still say I prefer the Impreza as its lower to the ground and takes corners like nothing else.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,265 Posts
I drive a 2008 Escape 4x4/AWD every day for my work truck. After a year and a half and 29K on the clock, I can say I like it, comfortable, etc, but my FXT is sooooooo much more fun to drive though (and gets better mileage than the Ford 3.0 V6). :biggrin:

·
Registered
2009 2.5X EJ253 Manual
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you a cop???:biggrin:
Might as well let the cat out of the bag... yes. When I joined the forum, I was driving a desk at work-- supervisor of the Information Technology unit. That was an interesting assignment, I have a background in computers mainly as a self-taught hobbiest but two yrs of Computer Science back in the day (early 1980's) during college. I wanted away from the desk, though, and so I'm back in patrol as a supervisor on evening shift now. 21 yrs so far. Dept size 300+ members.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts