Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
For reference I paid $400 for 17" wheels/tires off an Outback XT that had about 500miles on them, and I paid $350 for a set 17" Outback wheels/tires that had about 2,000 miles.

I wouldn't pay more than $300 for just for the wheels (unless you LOVE the style), and maybe $450 for the wheels/tires.

·
Registered
08 2.5x
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool I was thinking 400 was a good price. I will start with that and see what happens.

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT 4EAT
2,485 Posts
I wouldn't pay more than $300 for the wheels either. That's generally the going rate for OEM Subaru wheels (with a few exceptions, of course), mostly because they're typically heavy for their size

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
Those tires are quite small if you're going to use them on a forester, and they're not especially good tires anyway. Those tires definitely didn't come on an outback, they're oem impreza size, about 1.5" shorter than stock.

The wheels I'd say 300-400 if they're in good condition. They're typical oem size and weight, so they're nothing special that would be worth extra.

·
Registered
08 2.5x
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I didn't realize the tire size wasn't good till after I talked to a tire shop about them. But I still might get the wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts