Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Sport
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After taking a coworker for a "rip" in my 07 XT Sport, he was hooked and began trying to find one. I told him I'd give him a hand to find one that was similar to mine...only one small problem...I couldn't find one ANYWHERE in New England! Which got me to thinking of two things:

1) How many members here own an XT Sport with a 5 speed?

2) How many XT Sports were made with a 5 Speed?

I'm assuming someone, somewhere has a build list of how many models were made, but I'm not sure if someone knows how many were made with manuals. I knew that when I purchased my XT that it was a fairly rare model, but, after looking on Autotrader and Ebay, I'm guessing they're more rare than I thought.

As an aside, I have to say that I've been very impressed with my XT and Subaru's in general. My girlfriend has owned Scoobies for years, and has owned 3 WRX's- she owns an 09 WRX sedan currently. My ONLY issue I've had has been with the dealer I purchased the XT from. I have a throwout bearing problem that they adamantly refuse to address, even though the clutch in it is under warranty.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,014 Posts
I've got a MY07 Sports 2.5XT 5MT...
I remember the discussion a while back on a similar subject, but they were concerned with the number of 2008 Sports models only. I think somebody had mentioned there only being a like 200 of the XT 5MT models that year or something.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,432 Posts
The answer is that Subaru does not publish production numbers, only sales results.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,513 Posts
I bought my new to me '07 FSXT last year (July/09) with 21K miles on it. :biggrin:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
29 Posts
how many people have a FSXT not in WRB,
and how many XT's are their total. when i bought my 07 FXTL it was the last XT in the tri state area

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,432 Posts
It would be interesting to start a registry on the Sports models, sort of like the SVX guys have:
SVX Registration - The Subaru SVX World Network

It still wouldn't be a true representation of actual production numbers, but it would be easier to keep track of those registered.

·
Registered
2007 Forester Sport XT 5MT
738 Posts
2007 FSXT 5-speed WRB

Couldn't find a 5 speed in Florida November 2007, so I bought a new '07 from Texas.

El Sid

·
Registered
2004 Forester XS
14 Posts
2008 Sport FXT 5MT Dark Gray..... I had to have mine shipped from NJ to KY in 5/2008 because there were only 5 others Gray ones left in the US at that time (that is what they told me at least :) ).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts