Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

How many Interested in a 06 STI rear Diffuser Group Buy?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote yes or no. The price is going to be around $75 probably give or take some shipping.

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Roo says $76 bucks for these with mounting screws. I am hoping Roo will chime in with his contact info and any other ordering instructions.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
GTP said:
Roo says $76 bucks for these with mounting screws. I am hoping Roo will chime in with his contact info and any other ordering instructions.
I'm going to chime in now...

GTP is handling the group buy. He will collect names, and if he so chooses, deposits for the members.

I will be charging a flat $15.00 shipping fee per unit (lightweight, but large boxes), and once he's collected ten names and contact information, he will contact me.

I will then order the ten diffuser setups, package and ship each diffuser to its new home. The only way I got this pricing is to tell my boss that we have 10 in one order/shipment, so we don't incur extra freight charges...which adds to the price one piece at a time.

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,253 Posts
I'm a sucker for these group hugs. :lol:
Count me in.

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,053 Posts
Ben (HondaSlayer) had some I think on the old site, Ben if you can find the pics and e-mail them to me I'll host them and put a link.

I'm thinking about doing this too, I might be in. I want to see the pics again to tell if it will get in the way of jacking up the car using the rear diff. I can't remember...

·
The Duck of Doom
294 Posts

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok...we have 10. SO those interested PM me your contact info so I can pass it to Roo. I have only heardf from 4 people so far.

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,253 Posts
How are we doing with the other 6?

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SuperRu said:
How are we doing with the other 6?

No response .....

·
Registered
13 Work Boot Do it yourself
583 Posts
i thought i was in but now I cant be...just baught it ..LOL

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope so but I have only got 4 PMs with people's address and contact info. I need to collect this and get it to Roo. But alas, only 4 PMs...???? :(

As you can see we have 13 saying "yes" but only 4 PMing me their contact info.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
I PMed you right?

GTP said:
I hope so but I have only got 4 PMs with people's address and contact info. I need to collect this and get it to Roo. But alas, only 4 PMs...???? :(

As you can see we have 13 saying "yes" but only 4 PMing me their contact info.

·
Mr. April 2008, Image Master
2005 X
1,325 Posts
C'mon peeps! Get off your arses and get that info in...!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts