Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 FXT 5MT
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get me one of these cars, how many different greys did they come in? Is the Limited dark grey the same as the Sports dark grey? I know there's a silver, too. Don't want the silver. I think the grey was called urban something.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,431 Posts
You can check the available colors for each year here:

·
Registered
2006 FXT 5MT
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I checked those out. Looks like there are about 5 different greys, not counting the bottom of LL bean cars. The list doesn't show a sports option for 06 either. I guess my question is, are sports models a darker grey than limited models?

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Thanks, I checked those out. Looks like there are about 5 different greys, not counting the bottom of LL bean cars. The list doesn't show a sports option for 06 either. I guess my question is, are sports models a darker grey than limited models?
Sports were only offered in 2007 & 2008.

·
Registered
2006 FXT 5MT
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that explains it, but I'm still lost on the darkness of the greys. There's a guy on here selling a car in Nevada somewhere, and his car looks super dark compared to most that I've seen, looks good, but sports models run a bit higher than others, and I'd really like the leather of a Limited with the body of a sports. Seems switching the nose would be cheaper than switching the seats.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,431 Posts
The dark gray looks almost black in certain light conditions. It's more like a charcoal color.

·
Registered
2008 Sports 2.5 X Automatic
14 Posts
Heres my 08 Sports 2.5x in Dark Gray Metallic if this is what your meaning in terms of darkness.

·
Registered
2006 FXT 5MT
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, that's pretty dark, and I suppose the Limited models weren't available in that color?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts