Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester Cross Sport AUTO
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Mine.

Wifelet & I had a lot of people looking through the Windscreen at the"Courtesy Car", whilst we had our Dinner in the Pub.

Can't understand why??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Regards

Am

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As you can probably see, I haven't mastered Thumbnails & rotating the picture bit yet.

Any tips??

Regards

AM

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,088 Posts
Peeking inside your post I can see that it's from Photobucket. There are all sorts of online editing capabilities there. Just click Edit above the Photobucket thumbnail and you'll get a page with icons across the top that lets you do stuff like Autofix, Red Eye, Crop, Resize, Rotate or Flip either way, and adjust colors (colours) and contrast.

·
Registered
2007 Forester 2.5x SE
879 Posts
As you can probably see, I haven't mastered Thumbnails & rotating the picture bit yet.

Any tips??

Regards

AM
- Open your Photobucket album, which contains the photos you want to rotate.
- Click "Edit", which should be above the photo you want to rotate.
- Near the top will be the rotate arrow. Click until it is right side up.
- Click "Replace Original"

By "replacing your original", all the links that you have set up will now point to the corrected image. If you made a "copy of the image" then you would have to go back to your post and link to the new image.

Be aware!!! When you check back to the post after you have edited your photo, the old un-rotated photo may still be "cached" (saved) in your internet browser, and you might have to "refresh" the page a couple times before the new image is loaded (for you and anyone who has already looked at the tilted photos; new visitors will see the new photo right away). Press the Refresh button on the tool bar. If that doesn't work try to press CTRL+F5, which will force your internet browser to re-download all the images.

I hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
- Open your Photobucket album, which contains the photos you want to rotate.
- Click "Edit", which should be above the photo you want to rotate.
- Near the top will be the rotate arrow. Click until it is right side up.
- Click "Replace Original"

By "replacing your original", all the links that you have set up will now point to the corrected image. If you made a "copy of the image" then you would have to go back to your post and link to the new image.

Be aware!!! When you check back to the post after you have edited your photo, the old un-rotated photo may still be "cached" (saved) in your internet browser, and you might have to "refresh" the page a couple times before the new image is loaded (for you and anyone who has already looked at the tilted photos; new visitors will see the new photo right away). Press the Refresh button on the tool bar. If that doesn't work try to press CTRL+F5, which will force your internet browser to re-download all the images.

I hope that helps.
Cheers,

You are all dead brilliant!!

All I have to master now is the Thumbnails.

Heres my second go at it.

Many Thanks

AM

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OH dear,

I refreshed them & everything, Oh well at least I can almost dress myself in the morning.:icon_biggrin:

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,088 Posts
Still got a bit of a problem here, I'd say.

Thumbnails are associated with the upload capability built into the forum. A different beast from using Photobucket.

·
Registered
2007 Outback Manual
575 Posts
Here's Mine.

Wifelet & I had a lot of people looking through the Windscreen at the"Courtesy Car", whilst we had our Dinner in the Pub.

Can't understand why??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Regards

Am
At least you got a decent car. A few years back I took our previous impreza to a dealer in sheffield and ended up with an old purple justy for the day :icon_rolleyes: "Courtesy car" was written in small letters on the door, but I wished the writing was bigger so people didn't think I'd actually paid money for it. :huh:

Having said that it, I gave it some stick and it was suprisingly good fun to drive :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers all for getting it the right way up.

Kind regards

AM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts