Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2000 S-Turbo TZ1A
24 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Great story!

I bet you if every car nut who read the story donated $1 each Bill Caswell could do more events in his BMW :)

·
Registered
2017 Foz 2.5i CVT
1,988 Posts
I'm so proud....

love it! ive always wanted to do that, gotta love homegrown motorsports!
I have owned a '91 318is (2 door sport version of that same car) since 1994 and vow never to sell it. Just took it out on Saturday now that the Michigan salt is off the roads. It is the best car I've ever owned, and I have owned Corvettes, a Hemi Cuda, a Hemi Roadrunner, and all sorts of other stuff.

(My son has a '95 318ti which we just brought to Michigan from Pennsylvania last month. Great car but not an E30.)

The Ultimate Driving Machine....

E30's forever!

George

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
id love an older e30 m3. its amazing how much those cars still go for, being old and all. they really hold their value! @ our local bmwcca auto-xs there are always a ton to drool over!

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
I needs to get me a few of those credit cards and build my Foz up to rally-spec. I'm sure a well-built Foz would do better than that BMW anyday.

Inspiring story to say the least.

·
Registered
2014 CVT
824 Posts
this can not in any way show up at my school...........it will give to many dumb kids, to many dumb ideas................o boy

·
Forum Member
2004 FXT
952 Posts
Kind of reminds me what my roommate is doing. He bought a E30 off CL for $300. Found a newer 328 motor + 5sp + full exhaust for $1200 on CL. He's now in the process of putting them together + full suspension + and cool bits.

down and out, is his moto.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts