Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Forester XT 4EAT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and just thought I'd say hi.
I am the proud owner of a 2010 2.5x premium awp/ 5mt. Steel silver.
Love the car. Just want to know from some of you veterans, what Subaru web site you all recommend for purchasing oem accessories. Thanks. :Banane17:

And thank you for such a great site. It's a really great resource.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad you found us.

We hope you'll support our Vendors who are on this site. The two that have been here the longest are Jackie at Annapolis Subaru and Grayson Subaru, they can be found in the Supporting Vendor section of the forum. Newcomer to the Vendors here is Subaruonlineparts.com I'd have to say that the deals there are not really what I was expecting:icon_sad:price wise. Annapolis and Grayson offer additional discounts to our members on some already great priced parts and accessories, you just have to remember to tell them. Shipping appears to be no problem for any of them so give them a try.

You might also want to fill out some of your information on your Profile especially location, that way we can help you with recommendations in your area if you should need them. Also you can add your vehicle info to your Signature, that way it'll show up every time you post making model specific responses easier. You can do all this by using the pull-down menu in Quick Links and edit profile and Signature then you're good to go.

Enjoy the Forester and the forum.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,462 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! :cool:

As to where I get my Subaru parts & accessories? I usually get them from Jackie (SubaruPartsGirl), a supporting vendor here on the forum. Her direct number at Annapolis Subaru is (866) 509-3019. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2012 Forester XT 4EAT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome. I can't wait to get past my 1000 mile break in :)

·
Registered
2012 Forester XT 4EAT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
horse power

Is it possible to get some decent hp out of the non turbo engines, just from bolt on accessories?

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
Bienvenido from the Mission.

Good luck with any mods you do to your new foz. Keep us posted!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts