Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup folks! Signed up to lurk and read about foresters! Hopefully that's ok with you all :icon_biggrin:

I recently (last week) sold my '08 STi, and planning to pick up a used DD next month that I can take on my snowboarding trips. Hopefully I can pick a good deal on a '05XT 4EAT then :biggrin:

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,957 Posts
Everybody is welcome here! We're glad to have you.

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester 4EAT
5,462 Posts
You can only hang out here if you PROMISE to buy a Fozzy soon. (and let me drive it):icon_wink: Welcome to the forum; the more the merrier.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys! :biggrin:

jgrote, an '05 FXT 4EAT is definitely my target next month. I'd let you drive it, but you have to come here :raspberry:

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,250 Posts
As others have said.

All Subaru enthusiast are welcome!
I think you will find that a whole bunch of the long time members have owned multiple Subaru models. My last Subaru was a 5 speed bugeye wagon. On our kitchen counter there are two sets of Forester keys and one for a Legacy.

·
Registered
2005 Base 2.5x foz
896 Posts
Welcome! Be sure to post up some pictures when you get one!

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,319 Posts
Welcome Also ... for all the sentiments already posted.

Heck, don't remember if it was on this board or it's predecessor, there was a guy on there for a long time from the Lancaster Pa area with a Mitsubishi Outlander. We never stoned him nor asked him to leave.

With many discussions, not always about Foresters, you're welcome to join any of them.

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
Long as you have a Kia, you are welcome, lol.
<=======--------- Like that one?

==================================================

Welcome zergling! I used to own a Forester, but life happens and I got a Kia.

Most people on here don't mind... :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
You're in luck in searching for a Forester XT - I have a source in the SF Bay Area who can get one for you whenever you'd like.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts