Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AT 120,000 miles I thought for sure the dealier would give me a teashirt or something . No luck but he offered to take my $$'s for plugs,timeing belt and seales .At 240,000 miles I came back for the same service ( i do my own breaks ) and asked about trading in on a new FORESTER and he would not even talk to me but again took my money . At 320,000 miles I returened with my son and and the dumb donkey dealer asked if I was ready for a new car . My answer was "no thanks ,I'm fine but you can talk to Gabe" . Gabe got a new blue 2004 FORESTER . Dad had the odomentor go out on " Ole 98 " at 422,520 miles 1-3-06 . SOo what does a guy have to do to get a teashirt ? The drivers seat does not seem to be as soft as I remember but one friend sugested I install a late modle seat from a wrecking yard . It was also sugested it not be from a Subaru as I look like the S in Subaru . SOo no teashirt just a body doo . Any one have connections as I'm not buying till I get my teashirt !:(

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,698 Posts
You send in pics (proof of mileage) to me. I'll see what I can do. What size T-shirt do you wear??

·
Registered
1998 Forester "S" lifted. Bog-o-matic
2,006 Posts
I can send you a couple of 200,000 mile club bumper stickers if you like.

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
I never wait for the perks! Everytime I buy a new car, just as we are finalizing the deal, I say "OK, now there is just a couple of items we need before we will buy... Coffee Cups, T-Shirts and Hats. It never fails. I have (2) Stainless Steel WRX Travel Mugs, a Black STi T-Shirt and a Blue Subaru hat. The Mitsubishi Dealer was great, shirts, hats, cups, and key chains.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Call SOA and tell them about how you love your Suby and your mileage. Ask them for a shirt. I bet they send you one. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts