Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2003 2.0 xt
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello members,

iv just joined and my name is tai from birmingham, im still getting used to the bearings of the site, so apologies if this is not in the right place,
i have a 03 xt version of the forester and as soon as i figure out how to put pics up, il do that.
Anyway, hope to chat soon.

·
Registered
2000 s-turbo
229 Posts
Welcome tai (again:biggrin:)

You have to have 10 posts (I think) before you can post pictures and links, don't worry it won't take long.

·
Registered
2003 2.0 xt
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thankyou very much, i was wondering why i couldnt put pics up....oh heres another post..lol...few more to go.

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Welcome matey.

Is your Foz standard at the mo...? (oooo virgin XT, nice thoughts :banana:)

·
Registered
2003 2.0 xt
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello,
well apart from the little external decor, ie, factory kit that came with it, its a virgin...lol

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
hello,
well apart from the little external decor, ie, factory kit that came with it, its a virgin...lol
mmmm nice :biggrin:

What's it got add-on accessory wise externally then...?

How long you had it..?

Pleased so far...?

·
Registered
2003 2.0 xt
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
well i think im gonna be honest, im worse then a newbie, im border line dumbass wen it comes to talking about the motor, only had it less then a month and im not sure whats standard or whats an extra, also i havent planned anything on it atm. so far pleased with the purchase and im learning more about it as we speak.

it would help once i get to post a pic of it.

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
well if you're bordrline dumbass then you're on the right side of the line by the sounds. There's a few on here that are well and truley the WRONG side ...eh Mike..... :N_poke:

·
Registered
SG9 Forester XT Stick Shift
1,667 Posts
Welcome. Are you in Birmingham Alabama or Birmingham United Kingdom? I never seen 03 XT in US.

Well never mind. No wonder you have 03 XT.

·
Registered
2003 2.0 xt
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi again, i think iv managed to put one picture up-its in my gallery. hope you like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts