Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1997 FORESTER SF5
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey howz everyone going, i just got my forester lastweek it is my new dog kennal on wheels i also have a 1998 Mitsi VR4 and 1985 GT Corolla project 80% finished.:woohoo:

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
Cool, welcome to the forum. Do you have any plans for the foz or is it just a daily driver? Oh and one more thing has any one from NZ heard of Flight of the Concords?

·
Registered
1997 FORESTER SF5
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no plans as yet its already got a rebuilt engine with some sti parts and bov, new exhaust, lowered (i cant really go anywhere in it as it scraps over everything) was thinking about puting a boost controller in it that i got for the vr4 but nut sure if i will need a new computer because i need one for the vr4 if i want to put it in there. Yes flight of the concords is new zealands claim to fame lol

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome

While checking out the forum you might want to check out this thread, you might find someone closer than you imagined http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f81/anyone-nz-here-77149/

And since you have a new dog kennel on wheels, you'll have to host a pic or two here http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f74/got-dogs-2230/

We have a truly international forum going on here so we hope as you get to know your Foz, you'll feel at home. Plenty of information contributed over the years from some great members, just remember the Search function is your friend :biggrin:

And to help us out when you do have a question or two, you can add some vehicle info to your Signature. That will show up every time you post making model specific responses easier for all. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add the basics like year/mode;/transmission and any other pertinent information you think you need. You can update it at any time.

Now enjoy that dog kennel on wheels with your four legged friends, and enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Doug

1 - 7 of 7 Posts