Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Lotus
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning (well it is here in the UK)

My name is Toby Faulconbridge and I'm 37 and live in Birmingham UK, I don't own a Forester at the mo' but am looking at changing my Disco 2 for one in the Autumn maybe.

I've previously had a Turbo S and then an Impreza WRX 04 MY with 350 horse power. I now have a Lotus esprit so the second car need not be so rapid.

Reason I'm looking at forrester is because the wifes due for our third and she's not keen on the size of the disco or the rangey I was going to replace it with.

Only prob I have is can I fit 3 car seat (one booster two full seats) in the back of an 06' forester XT?

Will probably tune it a little if I get one but nothing too rash!!

cheers

Mangel

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
376 Posts
Welcome, but I'm not so sure you are asking the right question, after all, what's stopping you from leaving your least favorite or possibly the noisiest child behind?

Let the flaming begin. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1996 Lotus
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had thought about the leave one at home option but I like my house so had to forget that one!!!!

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,794 Posts
Welcome to the forum...................

The car is fitted out with ISOFIX mounting points for 2 seats and maybe enough room in between for the booster seat.

Pay a visit to the Europe forum, I expect if you ask there someone (with kids) will be able to expand on this.

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester XT 5 speed manual.
741 Posts
Welcome to the forums from London, Ontario, Canada!

Have you considdered bringing the booster and full seats with you to a dealership to try fitting them in? I'm sure no dealerships would have an issue with you trying that out. There should be an 06 somewhere, or maybe someone local on a local forum that would let you try and fit the seats into their personal Foresters.

One thing to consider as well is wil your oldest fit between two full seats, and eventually booster seats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts