Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member, new Fozz. I couldn't find any that I liked in my price range here in Dallas, so I took a bus last night to McAllen Texas, (500 miles south, sitting on the border to Mexico) to get an '03 2.5 X at a great deal that I saw on Ebay. The sale went marvelously. I drove it back tonight, and will post a picture as soon as I can.

Anyway, I look forward to learning more--I've already learned so much that helped me in my purchase.

For the record, the moment I shifted into first gear, I had zero fears of trouble on my 500 mile trek north. It was awesome.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
Welcome, hope you find the answers here with the help of some great members.

Glad to see you stepped outside the box and went a little further to find the deal for you. With the popularity of Subaru's increasing some areas just command higher prices, they know they'll sell whatever they have.

You may want to fill out some more of your Profile to include a location and at the same time add some vehicle info to your Signature, basic info like year/model/transmission that will show every time you post and will help anyone reading your post, to know what model you're talking about. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, edit your Profile, and add the Signature information and you're good to go.
Enjoy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts