Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am a new Forester owner, although not new to the Subie club. I just bought a 2002 Forester (L), and I'm happy to say that I'm already in love! The car is still in tip-top shape, and I imagine I'm going to have a lot of fun with it. I used to have an Impreza ('99, TS), but it sadly got hit by a tree (a tale for another post).

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. It's nice to have other Subie owners with whom to chat! :icon_biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome glad you found us, sorry to hear your Impreza got hit by the tree, although I have heard of magnetic trees, strong enough to pull a car off the road and to them.:crazy:

We hope you find some useful information, always some great members offering up advice and opinions.

Now that you're a member here you may want to add some vehicle info to your Signature, that way it'll show up every time you post, making model specific responses easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add info like year/model/transmission and you're good to go.

Enjoy the forum as much as you'll enjoy your Forester.

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kamloops,
you will find lots of useful info here, and a growing group of BC/AB members ready to help out too!:biggrin:

·
Registered
99 RS
111 Posts
Two years ago we had a 2002 Forester S (wish we never sold it).

Welcome from Edmonton.

·
Premium Member
2015 Highlander AWD XLE 6AT
4,255 Posts
Greetings from Virginia, USA!

Enjoy!
Jim / crewzer

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
181 Posts
Vancouver Island....how much do I ever love that place. Reminds me so much of my home. Welcome and enjoy!!

·
Registered
2006 Forester X 5 spd
29 Posts
I am new to the forum as well and also and Islander. I don't think Vancouver Island is well represented here but I could be wrong. I'm always looking for a backroad adventure if you are near the South Island region.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
I am new to the forum as well and also and Islander. I don't think Vancouver Island is well represented here but I could be wrong. I'm always looking for a backroad adventure if you are near the South Island region.
^Welcome to the forum as well from Niagara Falls. Don't be shy though, you should post up your own introduction thread so everybody gets a chance to meet you too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts