Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
been watching for a couple of weeks, ever since my MY10 X, 5pd man found it's way into my life.
Been for a few long drives, just another excuse to chuck work in and keep on driving along the highway.
Loving it, best decision I've made buying a Foz
Going to do a bit to it, came with few accessories, cross bars, tint, rubber bumper protection.
Looking forward to getting some ideas and seeing what others have done.
Cheers :)

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, I'll bet right now you got a smile on your face from driving your Foz.:biggrin:
Sounds like you got your choice of model and accessories and some future plans.:cool:

You've probably already done this, but look through some of the older threads in the Australia/New Zealand forum and you might find some members closer than you think.

You can also add some vehicle info to your Signature that way it'll show up every time you post. That makes it easier for members to contribute to your posts if it relates to a specific model. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add info like year/model/transmission and you'll be good to go.

Cheers

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,054 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome all. Ford Ute on the way ;) should arrive next week sometime. Had long drive today, most impressed with fuel. Very hard to turn bonnet for home. Picts should be up soon :)

·
Banned
2000 Forester L
315 Posts
Welcome from Green Bay, WI USA!!!!!

I actually just watched Love The Beast last night and Tasmania looks beautiful!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts