Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FSXT 4eat
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Just wanted to finally introduce myself, I been around for a few months now. Anyway, I've owned my FSXT since 08. Its the first Subaru I've ever owned. But being from Alaska, I've been around them alot. So thats what steered me that way.

I've been doin alot of reading on here, and there is alot of good info... It really helps you out. To have a place to go and get some info.. Thanks All!! Take It Easy Dan

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, no problem checking out the scene, pretty wonderful forum we have here, all because of members contributions and love for all things Subaru. OK, there are some things we don't like, specifically the head gasket issues, rattles, 4speed EAT's (I'm ok with mine), rear seat leg room.....
Don't forget to sign up and subscribe to http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/official-washington-forester-owners-list-55547/ thread. Rumor has it a Forester only meet could be in the planning stage with the http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/official-oregon-forester-owners-list-55942/. If everyone could attend there would be well over 100 Foresters in one place. Now that'll be a nice group photo.

You can also help us out by putting some vehicle info into your Signature. That way it'll show up every time you post speeding up model specific responses. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and anything else you might be able to fit in. Then you're good to go.

Enjoy the time well spent here.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,446 Posts

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central Washington.

Any pics?

joe r

·
Registered
2007 FSXT 4eat
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just updated my signature. So, I'm going to pick up a cobb ap-sub-003 this afternoon. I am a little worried about CEL, but I figure it is a good base to build from...

·
Registered
2007 FSXT 4eat
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:Banane17:picked up the AP and married it up...

·
Registered
2007 FSXT 4eat
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, I do need to start a journal.:biggrin:

·
Registered
04 FXT, 61 Stude
1,735 Posts
Welcome! What part of Tacoma do you live in? I grew up there, lived in Fircrest. I'm planning a trip up there this summer so if you see my foz give me a honk! Oh, and if you see a silver '05 WRX with green BBS RKs that's my brother's car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts