Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2010 Forester 2.5X Limited. It replaces my 2000 similarly equipped that had 80,000 miles on it. I finally realized the 2000 was probably going to outlast me and I decided I wanted a new one that I could care for my way. (The old one was purchased used in 2003 right after I retired and was in good shape with 35,000 miles on it, but not cared for the way I'm used to caring for my vehicles. I was a Corvette racer some years back and also built some show cars. I will be using it for general transportation, to haul my bike and to go to races. When I get finished with buffing the paint, this black Forester will look like one of my show cars.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls! :bacon:
As a former racer, I bet you could tell some great stories... you should try and post up some pictures once you've cleaned up the new Forester, a clean black car is a force to be reckoned with... until it gets dirty again :frown:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi from Los Angeles

We just bought a new 2010 Forester 2.5X Limited on the weekend. Spark Silver, dark interior - had it moved from another dealership and when I got to see her finally my jaw dropped -- love at first sight! :biggrin:

-----

2010 Forester 2.5X Limited

·
Registered
2010 Forester
25 Posts
I just purchased a 2010 Forester 2.5X Limited. It replaces my 2000 similarly equipped that had 80,000 miles on it. ... When I get finished with buffing the paint, this black Forester will look like one of my show cars.
Welcome to the forum. We will be picking up our 2010 Forester (PZEV) some time next month. It is also black.

Oh BTW, please send my thanks to the Penguins and Sidney Crosby for beating the Senators this past weekend! I cannot speak for other Leaf fans, but I cheer for any teams that beats Ottawa!!

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
welcome from the burgh!

we have pretty solid local meets, and the forester count is steadily increasing! Pm me for details.

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls! :bacon:
As a former racer, I bet you could tell some great stories... you should try and post up some pictures once you've cleaned up the new Forester, a clean black car is a force to be reckoned with... until it gets dirty again :frown:
A California duster is the answer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts