Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi from North Jersey (w/ Added Pic Link)

My 09 VW GTI got wrecked over a very low curb after going through some dust and sand. That was the last push to get me over the edge of torturing small sedans and sports cars on the crap new jersey roads and northeast weather just because I wanted the performance.

All of a sudden I found myself looking at WRXes again (did the same search when I got the GTI but the dealership had a really rude receptionist and the 09 265 horses updated WRX wasn't delivered at the time), and somehow I saw something that better fits the bill. My fiance expressed her dislike of the intercooler scoop, much to my dismay, and believed that a non-turbo car will keep me out of trouble for once, so last weekend, I drove home my first Subaru, a Dark Gray Foz X Special Edition.

So far I am really loving the ride and the extra thick tires. Only problem is that on my commute to work today, leaving just the fan on, the center vents seem to be pumping out air hotter than the interior, yet it was still pretty cool outside at 7am. Anyways, we will see how it goes. I am totally sold on the AWD system and doubt I can ever live without it again.

i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb174/archangel571/IMG_1987.jpg

<---apparently I can't post pictures just yet....

-Ryan

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,734 Posts
Welcome. Once you drive a Subaru, there's no going back to 2 wheel drive. Enjoy that new Fozzy.

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
Welcome! :rock:

I am from Jersey, roads = bad/evil. I recently took out a tire/wheel
on the NJTP due to a pothole!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilatyou:

When you can, we gotta see pics of your new ride! :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts