Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 FXT
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say HI. I'm active member on NASIOC, IWSTI and Flat4NC. I used to own 2006 OBP STi but I just recently lost my car in car accident.

Don’t want to talk a lot about this, but here is few highlight. T-bone a guy who was driving with revoked license and who made illegal U-turn in front of me on 4 lane highway, I was traveling aprox. 45-47MPH and hit him without touching my brakes, yeah it was that fast. He was arrested and ticketed I walk away with dislocated shoulder and broken bone in my wrist. After more than month I still fight with his Insurance Company. They don't want to pay anything. They come with some ridiculous low bal offer so I counter back and now I'm waiting. Cash I saved for future modification through the winter was used to buy my new/old daily driver car which is 2004 FXT. I decide I will not go through all that work I did on my STI and my plans are swap some power mods from my old car in to my FXT which will remain as daily driver and for track use and once I get my money back I'm getting 04 Z06 since that's the best bargain for the money I can get and I really don't need touch that car at all.

Anyway looking forward to pimp my ride soon. :icon_biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Sorry about your wreck. :frown: I've been in a few... stuff happens! :mad:

From what I read, you have an '04 XT. Post up a picture so the forum members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2004 FXT
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will for sure, right now its still almost bone stock. I just switched my head unit and turbo timer. That’s only what I can do right now since my wrist is still in cast :-(

As far for the accident, well yes sh*t happens but what really drives me crazy is this insurance BS. I want from them only $1300 more than they offer and that's just because they trying to rip me off on buy back and they don't want to pay. They know half of that car is mine performance parts which they of course don’t want to pay for it but they know I will not leave that car to them with all my stuff so they trying.

Anyway here is my project for my FXT

Engine:

- (My) TD06 20G
- (My) APS TMIC
- (My) APS Turbo Inlet
- (My) TGV Deletes
- (My) DW 740cc injectors
- (My) 255 Walbro
- (My) APS 3” TBC
- (My) Cobb AP v2
- (My) Intake w/ already modified fuel lines
- (Buy) APS CAI (mine is crushed) note: maybe not Smile

Suspension/Brakes:

- Lower the car and placed on WRX Struts
- (My) WL Sway Bars
- (My) WL Lateral Links
- (My) control arms FR/RR if I want to use my suspension stuff
- (Buy/Trade) 4/2 pot 06/07 WRX calipers or my Brembo
- (Buy) KB Endlinks
- (Buy) New wheels 18” DD wheels probably some Rotas

Interior:

- (My) Head unit (Already In)
- (My) AEM Wide Band O2
- (My) HKS Turbo Timer (Already In)

Exterior:

- Some legal tint all around, maybe little bit darker on rear windows.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,205 Posts
if you are buying the car back and swapping that stuff over you should do the 6 speed swap as well especially with a 20g in there.

sucks about your hawkeye though, i love those especially in black

welcome and happy modding

·
Registered
2004 FXT
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you are buying the car back and swapping that stuff over you should do the 6 speed swap as well especially with a 20g in there.

sucks about your hawkeye though, i love those especially in black

welcome and happy modding
Well if I’m not in need for track car I will do that but I need to make some money of that car to put towards my next race car. As far for 5spd and 20G… well I’m 30+ year old so do I really need to lunch my car on every red light? Or do I really need to lunch my car at all? Once you are rolling than you can boost as much as you can and there is no way you can break your transmission. Anyway thanks and I can wait to put my parts on FXT. :banana:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts