Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! Just checking to see if there are any other Mainers out there!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
hey dont bust on the mainers... i went to unity college in maine. i love maine and visit there as much as i can.

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Petty said:
Whatever you say, fartboy...

Be nice to Mainers or no blueberries or Moosetracks icecream for you!

·
Registered
394 Posts
foresterxtguy said:
hey dont bust on the mainers... i went to unity college in maine. i love maine and visit there as much as i can.
Im not knocking maine, just given Mike some crap. He's a good friend of mine from the days when he lived here in Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
934 Posts
i know your messing around . and he might be a dork jk but i have seen some of thoes mainers in the north woods. you know the ones where you start to hear the deuling banjos

·
Registered
934 Posts
hey mike i know its a ways away but i am going to be up your way in the middle of september... i am probably going to be there for about 10 days or so. i was wondering if you ever have been to the common ground fair.

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Common Ground Fair? Hmm... nope. I've only been here since July and I didn't go to too many Fairs... ok, i didn't go to any... :) but they seem to really like 'em here. The Cumberland Fairgrounds are HUGE!

I'll do some recon for you.

·
Registered
934 Posts
i have gone to that fair for the last 5 or so years. its about an hour from augusta, depending how you drive. Its a good time. heres the link... http://www.mofga.org/fb01.html
MOFGA - Common Ground Country Fair

well i am going to be camping the whole time... all over the state leading up to the fair. i am going to finally try to get to the top of Mt. Katahdin... and we might do some light backpacking... have not decided yet but either Gooseeye mountain. or the bold coast trail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts