Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT CVT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just bought my first forester. Actually first car EVER. Dark grey 2.0xt premium 2014.

I am a college senior soon moving to California to start my first job. After getting that squared away, one of the first things I knew I had to do was replace my 1993 nissan sentra, which literally was about to die at any minute.

I'm financing this car myself, with my parents graciously paying for my insurance until May right before I leave. Then I spread my wings. I feel proud to be the actual owner of this car and hope to take great care of it, as I want it to last.

I've only had this car for a very short amount of time but it's everything I expected....which is freaking awesome. No more squeezing 10 fishing rods in my little sentra. And now I can start thinking about that kayak. The only thing I don't like about the car (trivial don't worry) is the huge chrome piece on the grill. I've been looking at people doing vinyl wraps, gonna need to start that (I know, own the car for a day and already starting to think about mods smh)..

See you guys around

·
Registered
2002 ES300
4,412 Posts
That'll be quite he drive out there. But you'll get to enjoy your Foz more. And plastidip is an alternative to wrapping it. And never too early to think about mods.

·
Registered
2003 Forester xs automatic
20 Posts
Hi I used to leave in Cary , NC , now I am in Glendale/Montrose CA,,,,,, look at the picture of my Fozzy , i painted my Grill with satin Black trim spray paint from KRYLON , and my wheels are black because I plasti dipped them , plasti dip is great , and very durable

good luck

·
Registered
2014 Forester CVT
286 Posts
congrats on the new Foz.

Check your tire pressure when you get home as they seem to be inflated initially much higher than the recommenced pressure shown on the drivers door opening.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts