Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, i thought i'd formally introduce myself. i stumbled across this site a month or so ago originally looking at lowered forester pictures. prior to seeing one on google image search i was looking at the outback, because i wanted a wagon... something with more utility than the new wrx/sti but was still moderately fast, and a subaru. before that i thought foresters were (flame suit on) kinda gay. mostly because all of the stock photos i saw appeared to be way to close to SUV territory.

now that i know they're on the impreza chassis i know better, and since the new outback is even more huge closer to becoming an suv than the previous models, and since they dont offer a legacy wagon that sits and rides the way a car should fozzies are the way to go. one BIG problem, I dont have one yet.

i'm in the market for an 04-08. from the info i've read on here those seem to be my best choice. i might be able to swing a new one, but subaru is virtually the only company that doesnt have a military sales program, and because of the exchange rate, and possible import issues later, i dont really want to buy one in europe in a few months.. help me out if you could, i've been completely inundated with info on this site over the last several weeks, but i dont know what info is the most important to me.

·
Registered
MY09 XSn 2.0 Diesel 6MT
963 Posts
Kinda Gay !!!

before that i thought foresters were (flame suit on) kinda gay
An insult beyond comprehension, never in the history of Foresters have they or their owners ever been kinda at anything.

Strange - queer - different - opinionated - full of BS - etc, certainly, so Welcome willy3753, even if you don't have the Diesel :raspberry: :biggrin:

Mike.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls!
hopefully there is enough helpful info on here to help you make an educated purchase in the future. You should update your profile info so members know where you're located and can better help you out in finding the right Forester for you. You don't need to be specific on location, just general region... whether Pacific North West, Central America, New South Wales, Belgium, etc.

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,325 Posts
Welcome to the forum...I am happy to be gay...lol

joe r

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,719 Posts
Wlecome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Good luck on your Forester search. You'll find the Forester can be MODded easily to whatever you want it to be. You can view my progress here. :wink:

Bobby...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts