Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I haven't been around lately but I just wanted to drop by and say.. HI BISHES! =P

What ever happened to that Bear Mt meet? Did I miss that? haha.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Long time no see! :smile:

·
Administrator
29,449 Posts
You betcha... :lol: Your old Tokina 11-16 lens says hi... it's getting a good workout these days. I just love that thing.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Show me pics!!! I haven't been playing with cameras or cars lately, it's been longboards (skateboards) lately. I want to start shooting again this summer though. =) I'm thinking about getting 14-24 to replace what I lost with that 11-16 lens.. ;)

You betcha... :lol: Your old Tokina 11-16 lens says hi... it's getting a good workout these days. I just love that thing.

·
Administrator
29,449 Posts
A couple of Subed:

·
Administrator
29,449 Posts
Some abandoned warehouses... these were test shots for a future car shoot.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the first one and the last one!! A good pic in my opinion is one you can stare at for a long time and you eye never gets tired, the first and last really do it for me. Great job!

I need a wide(r) lens! My widest is 24mm right now.

·
Registered
2005 XT
923 Posts
Ray is in the house, holla! =)

Long time no see indeed. We need to grab a bite or something one day.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will there be food? =)

I have a wastegate actuator which I got from Ken like a year ago which I haven't installed yet. I was hoping that would let me hold 20lbs of boost or more so I could dyno again.

I believe there's a dyno day at EFI next month

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,536 Posts
We were trying to plan a meet at either LimeRock or Bear Mtn, but there was never a consensus on the date.

·
Registered
13 Forester XT 4EAT
4,182 Posts
Waddup Ray! I tried unsuccessfully to get something going for bear mountain, been too busy to take charge. Dyno day at EFi is June 19th though...I'm gonna go, but no dyno, I already know what it puts down...

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm going to be at a wedding at Martha's Vineyard this weekend so no EFI day for me. Keep me updated though!

Waddup Ray! I tried unsuccessfully to get something going for bear mountain, been too busy to take charge. Dyno day at EFi is June 19th though...I'm gonna go, but no dyno, I already know what it puts down...

·
Registered
13 Forester XT 4EAT
4,182 Posts
I'm going to be at a wedding at Martha's Vineyard this weekend so no EFI day for me. Keep me updated though!
I know that place like the back of my hand, if you need some suggestions of things to do/eat, whatever, let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Some suggestions will be great! I won't have a car and I forgot where our hotel is but throw the suggestions at me. We're arriving at 9am on friday and leaving at 5pm on sunday. =)

I know that place like the back of my hand, if you need some suggestions of things to do/eat, whatever, let me know.

·
Registered
13 Forester XT 4EAT
4,182 Posts
Not having a car might be a pain, it's a big island, but here's a few suggestions:

Taking the tour of chappaquiddick is fun if it's a nice day, you'll see some cool stuff and ride in the back of an off-road pickup through some beautiful places. You have to go there through Edgartown and take a ferry across (Edgartown is furthest East).

For something to do at night Edgartown has a good mix of bars/restaurants,Oak Bluffs has more of a rowdy nightlife and plenty of restaurants as well. Nectars, which used to be called Outerlands is a cool destination if they've got someone good playing, I saw Barrington Levy there and had a BLAST! It's out towards the airport though kinda in the middle of nowhere, might be tough to get to.

If you can drive a boat, there's book a boat in Menemsha, I rent there all the time, she's got a nice 21 ft Sea hunt with GPS. That's the best thing to do, but kinda pricey.

If I think of more I'll let you know...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts