Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Legacy L
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new to the Forester forums but I have a 96 Legacy L. Might be making a move into a Forester as I miss the extra room of a wagon type car. So please forgive my stupid questions about Foresters when I ask them lol.

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
74 Posts
Hi guys, new to the Forester forums but I have a 96 Legacy L. Might be making a move into a Forester as I miss the extra room of a wagon type car. So please forgive my stupid questions about Foresters when I ask them lol.
Welcome! Yeah, my inability to cram all my band-related stuff into my wife's nice new Impreza wagon is what got me to buy a Forester.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

Lot's of great advice from lot's of great members await. Plenty of knowledge available to read, when you use the Search options too.

You're already a seasoned Subaru owner and a lot of what you've learned from owning one makes you wiser than you think. Make sure you sign up to http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/official-washington-forester-owners-list-55547/. You definately will find some locals willing to offer advice and help make your Forester shopping go much easier.

Cheers

·
Registered
1996 Legacy L
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :) I put the legacy up on Nasioc earlier today and already have someone interested. Now I just have to try and sell my single port turbo kit. I am probably gonna be getting a SF because I want to have some left over cash to do the suspension and such asap. I REALLY want to do the SF STi front end, rear bumper and sides. So so sexy......

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,734 Posts
Welcome. Soon you'll find out what we all know: Foresters ROCK:).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts