Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, names Dan, and I have a 2008 Forester names Sasha Blu. Wanted to get her pics up in the modz section, but I need 15 posts before I can link them in...

Anyway, hows things? It's interesting to see a pay forum like this...

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Glad you decided to join the group! As to posting pictures or links. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2008 Forester
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I get the whole spam thing, I admin one VB forum, and mod another, and it is an issue to be dealt with...

·
Registered
2008 Forester
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good to know. when you host an image from a url, does it limit the size? I just hit the attachment, and it gave me issues with physical size, is that just for attaching them, or hosting as well?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,085 Posts
good to know. when you host an image from a url, does it limit the size? I just hit the attachment, and it gave me issues with physical size, is that just for attaching them, or hosting as well?
Not sure it will let you link until you get the required 15 post. I believe your option is to use a stored image on your computer & you may still have to resize... easier to get your 15 post & link to a host. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2008 Forester
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, i don't want to bother to resize them... I took them with a Nikon D40 so they are all high quality images....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts