Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but any help is greatly appreciated. I have a 1999 forester, my climate control lights havent worked since I've got it. I've replaced the bulbs and checked fuses. All the other lights work. Ashtray lights work and defrost light when you push the button. Idk what to do. Help please

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Touring
663 Posts
Your post title is near useless and you should change it to reflect something about the issue you are having if you want more helpppp.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,521 Posts
@aggie113 I edited his thread title, added "climate control lights out?" :wink:

@WadeSharpe21
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you @aggie113 I'm new to this lol and yes I've checked the power going to it and it has power. It doesn't really bother me but I just joined this and figured I'd ask to see. All help is appreciated

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@2.5x_sleeper the ashtray light works, the hazard button and rear defroster button work when pressed. But everything else doesn't. All other lights inside work. Besides the climate control

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,521 Posts
@WadeSharpe21 if there's no lighting... illumination on your climate control, take a look at this thread: :wink:

1998 Forester Center Console Light Replacement

Again...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts