Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring paddled CVT
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can someone familiar with the actual appearance of the 2019 Jasper Green color please comment on whether either of the two attached images are an accurate representation? I've seen some photos that make the green look too dark and too yellow for my liking and I'm hoping it's a softer green, in the direction of the old Jasmine Green. I need to make a Forester color choice before a long drive to a dealer so appreciate any help!

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Forester Base CVT
310 Posts
Too many variables - it would look different in direct sunlight, diffused (cloudy) light, fluorescent light, sodium-vapor (streetlight) light, incandescent light, and everyone's individual monitor quality and settings. Even the Forester brochures say, "Colors shown may vary due to reproduction and printing processes."

Suggestion - I bet there are a bunch of '19 Foresters already in circulation in Albany (it's a big town) so I bet if you go stand on a street corner for any length of time, you will see several. Or just drive through the mall parking lot on a Saturday afternoon and look for the "lobster tail-lights." LOL Even in our town of 30K, I've seen at least a dozen Jasper Green '19s.

Sorry if that response sound less than polite - just saying it's going to be hard to visualize except in real life.

·
Registered
2019 Sport cvt
154 Posts
Kind of have to echo the previous response. You'll really want to see one. Screen or print reproduction does vary some. My TV, which I use as a monitor at times isn't calibrated but set up more for video/hdr tv viewing. It looks different from my computer monitor. I would suggest it's a little off green. And does look somewhat different depending on the ambient lighting. I recall one showroom view that I wasn't thrilled with but generally in natural light I like them. My wife used to work for Isuzu and some of their colors were ghastly under some kinds of artificial light.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts