Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Silver Torque

Votes: 5 11.4%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
Like in the previous thread, the SDR's are still the best looking ones IMO. They are clean and simple and don't shout out "look at me!".

SDR's FTW!

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
372 Posts
I've always liked the SDRs, but the Group A's look nice too. The Revs are too "busy" design-wise. Always been a fan of a "clean" look.

So... SDRs or Group As

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,440 Posts
To me the SDR looks more aggressive & substantial, but looks like it would be easy to clean. IMO, a great choice for someone that's going off road. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
If you want the SDR look, I'd recommend buying some used Prodrive P7s. 17" are fairly common and go for $400, even less sometimes.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
they are not up there but i think the svn's are one of the classiest rotas out there right now. and i think they would look amazing in steel grey on the sh. if i had to pick one of the above i would go with the sdr though.

what size u looking at

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
they are not up there but i think the svn's are one of the classiest rotas out there right now. and i think they would look amazing in steel grey on the sh. if i had to pick one of the above i would go with the sdr though.

what size u looking at
I like those as well, but I love the Gforce wheels.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
I really prefer the Torque wheels but voted SDR because I wanted to skew the poll..... :biggrin:

J.K. I dont think you could go wrong with either one

1 - 20 of 39 Posts