Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,659 Posts
Thanks fot the heads up Vinny...I thought I would give you some companionship. Not like I really have a chance....against yours or others, as their are some wicked wagons!!

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,659 Posts
ugh, there goes my hope of advancing. knew i should have waited for the last spot to be filled:icon_frown:
Well Vinny, we both have rad fozzies, our colors especially.
You will have my vote & please not be mad at me for joining.
I will make it up to you by filling your rackless photo shoot of my car...ok?

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a rackless photo shoot!!!!!!!
I am not mad at all, in the end i know i would never even come close to winning since I don't have any good pics yet since I haven't learned how to use my new cam yet and there has been 8 gazillion inches of snow here in md and nasioc are even more pic crazy than we are here

·
admin
2019 Outback 3.6R ..... 98 Forester S - Atl, GA
6,782 Posts
Been there, done that. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2007 Audi S4 Avant 6 spd Triptronic
989 Posts
You got my vote! It was tough, for some reason I really wanted to vote for one of the old school GL jacked up subys

Good luck!

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry, but "if you want to be the best you have to beat the best".
I guess your definition of best is different than mine

i put my money into performance, not custom paint jobs. If I had put my entire shop bill from IAG last summer for my engine, tranny and turbo I would have one of the most gorgeous wagons on there, instead I have one of the fastest.

even though that saabaru with minimal mods looks really nice

·
Official sf.org decal guy
2006 FXT
12,516 Posts
I guess your definition of best is different than mine

i put my money into performance, not custom paint jobs. If I had put my entire shop bill from IAG last summer for my engine, tranny and turbo I would have one of the most gorgeous wagons on there, instead I have one of the fastest.

even though that saabaru with minimal mods looks really nice
Sure yours is super fast, but it's all about the total package; like mine :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts