Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT '06 STi 6MT
707 Posts
you posted the link where you will best find them!

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
you snowboard + have an SH= you need 18x18.5. Srsly...anything below 18x8 would be a waste of time,,,don't get all wide-n-meaty (no ****) but consider the future.....cough rotas cough..

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT '06 STi 6MT
707 Posts
let me rephrase that, help me find a used set from some one else
AFAIK most of the sets i've seen on this site from US cars have come from japanparts. i don't see any of them for sale, so uh...good luck.

preacher also has a good point.

·
Registered
2011 WRX Hatch Manual
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you snowboard + have an SH= you need 18x18.5. Srsly...anything below 18x8 would be a waste of time,,,don't get all wide-n-meaty (no ****) but consider the future.....cough rotas cough..
your right, but damn those are the best looking wheels. i guess it will be 8.5 after all

·
Registered
2011 WRX
144 Posts
yeah, the rota Gravel right? bet those would look nice on that blacked out car...you gotta find a imprezza dude with black handles to switch.

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
Why not these with STI caps? Half the price and you can get them in black if you like.

Second is first loser to Will. :chair:

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
They will look very nice. How wide a tire you planning to use?

Stan

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
I looked at those wheels for ages... I ended up going with the Motegi SP10's and I love the look of them! A few less spokes per wheel but still has a real nice look and very light for an 18x8" wheel...just a thought

·
Registered
2009 forester
136 Posts
yeah, the rota Gravel right? bet those would look nice on that blacked out car...you gotta find a imprezza dude with black handles to switch.
you could buy black handles from the subaru dealership. i got them on mine. just to let you know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts