• Other Color

Votes: 3 15.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester 2.5x
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Well, the old faithful silver 02 Forester L got totalled. I was t-boned by a big ranch pickup. I have a new Subie now. I'm just trying to decide what color wheels to put on... I am pretty much up in the air on black or gray... I had considered bronze, but I think it may be too many different colors witht the grey trim and the soon to be tinted windows. I am open to wheel designs too if you have any suggestions. I want to stick with 16's though. So here it is, throw your vote out! I was thinking somethign along these lines... (this isn't my car but it is the same color and body with stock suspension... not sure who's this is. found it on yahoo...)

Feel free to throw out suggestions on actual wheel designs too... THANKS EVERYONE!!!:Banane35:

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
Think I vote black...thinking it actually might offer another complimentary tone against the gray.

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,572 Posts
Anthracite or silver

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Definately the ones in the last pic in grey. Black seems to be overdone these days.

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT CVT
3,069 Posts
I'd go silver, I agree with 2.5x the black would get lost with the black lower trim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts