Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
08 2.5X
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a torqflo tranny cooler from autozone and the install instructions are really vague. I want run it in a series but I am not 100% sure exactly which lines on the radiator I need to tap into and where I need to run the return line. Pictures would be awesome if any of you guys have any. Please help me if you can.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,859 Posts
I was going to do a forum search for you, but you didn't provide any vehicle information & there's nothing in your Public Profile. :frown:

Try a forum search "transmission cooler" (with the quotes). Lots of information came up on my quick search. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
flstffxe has posted the same thread I was going to submit, easily found with the Search feature.

As the others suggest adding some vehicle info to your Signature would help us help you, a location could be added at the same time and for the same reasons. Just use the pull-down menu in Active Links and Edit Signature, add vehicle info like year/model/transmission, you could also Edit Profile at the same time, then you're good to go.

Luckily you have only a few posts and mentioned in one of them that you had an 08 X. Otherwise I wouldn't have gone looking for an answer and likely passed on the thread or made a similar request for info, which takes longer for a response.

Good luck with the install and tell us or post how you did the install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts