Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 XTEN
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Guys,

Just been installing my gauge pack but have hit a snag! I need to tap into the vehicle harness to get to a speed signal. It should be on a 22 pin harness connector coloured green/black, problem is I cant find a 22 pin conector anywhere that matches! Anyone have any ideas? The car is a RHD yr2000 pre facelift turbo

Cheers,

Giles

·
Registered
2007 XTEN
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would be advantageous to know what you are fitting and a 22 pin connector seems rather vaque.
Usually you tap into the vehicle speed sensor output of the ECU.

If you go here..............

JollyGreenMonster.co.uk

and look at the pin outs and pin data for a MY99/00 the speed sensor output is pin 26 of connector B135 on the ECU

Thanks don,

The instructions for the pack i'm installing are here http://www.scoobymods.com/factory-gauge-pak-scans-factory-t151.html?t=151

It's a bit vague but it looks like I need to tap into a connector under the dash board, and the only one with a green/black I've found is actually for the right indictor :icon_confused:

Thanks for taking the time to reply I'll take a look at your link to see if I can work it out

Cheers,

Giles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.