Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Asphalt Surfers Unlimited
2004 Forester XT
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*stretch*

Hmm. Looks like things got shaken up a little around here.

It's been a year or so... what did I miss? :D

-Porter ;)

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,456 Posts
For starters... the old board was hijacked by cybersquatters in December after the hosting company let their domain name expire, and after 2 weeks of downtime Roo took things in his own hands and started this place from scratch. In the meantime we've acquired the .com domain name in addition to the .org and rescued the old database after it was seemingly lost on a server somewhere in the wilds of Connecticut. :biggrin:

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
pleiad7 said:
For starters... the old board was hijacked by cybersquatters in December after the hosting company let their domain name expire, and after 2 weeks of downtime Roo took things in his own hands and started this place from scratch. In the meantime we've acquired the .com domain name in addition to the .org and rescued the old database after it was seemingly lost on a server somewhere in the wilds of Connecticut. :biggrin:
^^yeah, that happened as well.

·
2004 Forester XT
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pleiad7 said:
Oh, fantastic. That blows.

I'm shopping for a low mileage Forester in the mid-Atlantic region. Anybody selling? :D :D Hmm... maybe I should start a thread in the appropriate section. ;)

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,254 Posts
Porter said:
I'm shopping for a low mileage Forester in the mid-Atlantic region. Anybody selling? :D :D Hmm... maybe I should start a thread in the appropriate section. ;)
Are you looking for one like this?;)

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,486 Posts
Hmm, I recognize that car... and that dealership! That's where I bought my XT a couple years back. You still working there, Porter?

·
2004 Forester XT
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope! I left there to help another dealership develop a performance initiative, and then became involved in the start of the business at TopSpeed. Once the TopSpeed project got rolling and stabilized, I moved to VA... I'm pursuing some personal educational goals and working for the corporate division of Advance Auto.

I miss that Forester. :( :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts