Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 X Limited
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy to now own a Forester! Drove a VW for the last several years and before that I had an Outback, until it got stolen. Anyhow, after really researching things and then thinking about it and then researching some more, I couldn't be happier with my decision to come back to Subaru!

This web site has already been immensely helpful. About the only problem I had figuring out was what color to get.

Looking forward to many years and many miles to come.

Signing off from Seattle-
--
Raaburt

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,861 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
Welcome, glad you found us.
Yes truly a remarkable forum here. Congratulations on your new purchase.
Something to consider is that most people won't go into your profile to see what you have, so if you think you'll settle down here for awhile, you might want to add some vehicle info to your Signature. That way it'll show every time you post.
Just go into your User CP, Edit Signature and add relevant info like year/model/transmission and you're good to go.

Don't forget to join up to the Washington Owners thread over in the Pacific Forum. I think there are over 70 members currently. Oregon is a little behind, but I would imagine a meet will be planned for this year for the Pacific-North-West owners, so stay tuned to that thread. There should be more than a few local to you should you care to set up your own mini-meet with like-minded people.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts