Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Impreza WRX 4dr
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I'm new here but not to Subies. I've been lurking on here for a while, checking out your cars. I currently own a '08 WRX and I'm strongly considering getting a Forester as a second car. I have always had a dream to make a full STi/fozzie swap. You all have some nice cars here.

Here's a pic of my WRX and mod list:
Engine mods:
1. Perrin intake
2. COBB AccessPort
3. Perrin intake Stage 2 Map
4. SPT cat-back exhaust
5. Invidia Catted DP

Suspension:
1. H&R springs
2. Rallitek F/R sway bars
3. Rallitek HD F/R endlinks
4. Cusco front upper strut bar
5. H&R Camber bolts

Wheels:
1. Blitz BRW (Black blue matte) 18x8 +45 offset
2. Riken Raptor 235/40ZR18

Exterior:
1. Factory front lip
2. Factory fog lights
3. I painted the rear chrome piece on the trunk to match the car.
3. 50% tint front and 35% rear

This is the Foz I'm looking at. It has 22,000 miles on it and is a 5spd FXT. :Banane17:

·
Registered
2009 Premium X AT
863 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, and thts a real nice WRX u got there!
As for the foz, GET IT! its deffinitely WORTH it... The WRB is my absolute favorite color

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,810 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Thanks for posting pictures. Hmmm... a WRB Forester Sports XT... better start your Member Journal before the MODding bugs gets you! :wink:

My MODding Journal

·
2010 Forester XT 4EAT
1,118 Posts
Welcome! Nice car for sure! I like how you painted that chrome piece on the truck to match the car. Something so subtle and easy and it's so clean. Great job!

Some of you will disagree I'm sure, but I like how the new Subies have the hood scoop more molded into the hood now too instead of the just a box-on-the-top look they used to have.

I really like the wheels too!

·
Registered
2007 FSXT
691 Posts
those wheels on the WRX are dope! WRB is the best for a Forester XT! I am biased of course lol.

·
Registered
2008 Impreza WRX 4dr
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the Forum, and thts a real nice WRX u got there!
As for the foz, GET IT! its deffinitely WORTH it... The WRB is my absolute favorite color
Thanks! I do love my WRX. I really want the Foz, but I need to make sure I can afford it.
Wow! Good price for the 08 XT! Welcome!
Thanks!
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Thanks for posting pictures. Hmmm... a WRB Forester Sports XT... better start your Member Journal before the MODding bugs gets you! :wink:
It's my favorite color for a Foz. There will be a lot of moding done to it if I get it. :banana:
My MODding Journal
Welcome! Nice car for sure! I like how you painted that chrome piece on the truck to match the car. Something so subtle and easy and it's so clean. Great job!

Some of you will disagree I'm sure, but I like how the new Subies have the hood scoop more molded into the hood now too instead of the just a box-on-the-top look they used to have.

I really like the wheels too!
Thank man! Painting the rear chrome piece was the first thing I did. I also love the hood scoops on the newer models. Although I did like the big scoop on my old '05 STi. Here's a pic of my STi for Reference:

Welcome :Banane08: were you on 8thgencivic at one time? Car looks great nice pics
I still am. I had an '07 Civic Si after my '05 STi. Here's a pic for reference.

·
Banned
2000 Forester L
315 Posts
Nice WRX and good call on painting the chrome strip on the back. I had a base Impreza as a rental after my Outback Limited was totalled and I absolutely hated that piece.

W

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
Welcome.

Nice WRX. Those wheels would work well on the Forester, too.

Stan

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester XT Sports
1,705 Posts
I vote you get the Foz, I spent 5 months looking for an 08 XT Sports in Manual. They are really hard to find. A couple people on here I have read said there are only about 300 in existence, hard to say though.

·
Registered
2008 Impreza WRX 4dr
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome.

Nice WRX. Those wheels would work well on the Forester, too.

Stan
I bet you're right. I love my wheels.
I vote you get the Foz, I spent 5 months looking for an 08 XT Sports in Manual. They are really hard to find. A couple people on here I have read said there are only about 300 in existence, hard to say though.
Yeah, It's the only one I have found. It's in Texas also.
Welcome from KY. The blue foz looks nice.
Thanks! She's a beauty. I hope I get her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts