Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Hello from the ATL

984 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  fsp4u1312 
#1 ·
Hello all. I've had my 2008 Forester for 3 weeks now and I love it! It has plenty of pep coming from a Ford Explorer and it still has plenty of cargo space to fit my drums. I don't know exactly what model it is (y'all seem to throw around all sorts of X's, XS's, etc.), but I do know that its not a Sports or a Turbo. I'm brand new to the forum as a member at least - I've been creeping for a month or so. Anyways, I'm really excited about being a member here.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Post up a picture so we can look it over. :wink:

The specifications for your model year can be viewed here. As to lingo, if you have a turbo, you have an XT, if not, you have an X. :smile:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

#5 ·
X Premium in dark gray metallic, excellent choice! :cool: Looking forward to the pictures. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

#8 ·
Welcome, glad to have you here.

Lot's of great members willing to offer any advice, even personal stuff:icon_redface::icon_razz:

Once you identify the model you have, you can add it to your Signature, that way it'll show up every time you post, making model specific responses easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and even colour if you want and you'll be good to go. Don't forget we have a search function that'll pull up pages upon pages of great reading.

Enjoy your time here:biggrin:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.