Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X Prem A
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In about 18 hours from now, I will take delivery of MY FIRST CAR!!! A 2010 Forester AT!

The family 94 Corolla wagon was hit from the rear which sped up the for a new car. Funny thing, all the up to when I was hit, I want a Subaru but my family always complained. After I looked at bigger used vehicles (4Runners and Pathfinder SE's, they stopped complaining. Whatever vehivle I got, it had be able to play outside.

Anyway, the name is Frank from Stamford, CT. As the screen name implies, I'm a licensed amateur radio operator. I like all things electronic and mechanical.

So here's many years of dirt!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,798 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new '10 Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's been about a week and I wanted to upload the new baby but I haven't reached the post minimum. I'm liking the Forester more and more each day. Very happy with the color, Obsidian Black Pearl. The MPG display is making me mindful of my driving which is good.

My current list of modifications\tasks are:
ham radio install, OEM fog lights, find a trail or two for a baseline test, and look at more auxilliary lighting and DC power

Thanks again for the warm welcome!!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,798 Posts
As to pictures. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!
I've made it my avatar and stuck it in the thumb gallery. I'll probably take another one during one of my lunch breaks this week.

As to pictures. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts