Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5XT Premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to All!!

Just had my 2010 Forester XT Premium delivered today.

Got a question for anyone out there. My car came from Colorado where a front plate must be required. It's not in Indiana. I'm looking for a front bumper plate to cover these holes the dealer put in the bumper, but would still have a Forester or SPT theme to it. I have an STI marque plate on my STI but can't find anything for a Forester. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
74 Posts
Howdy! I'm in/around Bloomington, myself. What part of the state do ye hail from?

EDIT: Might I suggest a nice IU plate for the front of your car? :Banane08:

·
Registered
2009 2.5X EJ253 Manual
2,802 Posts
Howdy! I'm in/around Bloomington, myself. What part of the state do ye hail from?

EDIT: Might I suggest a nice IU plate for the front of your car? :Banane08:
No, a Black/Gold Purdue plate would look much better...

·
Registered
2010 2.5XT Premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_flu

EDIT: Might I suggest a nice IU plate for the front of your car?

No, a Black/Gold Purdue plate would look much better...

I live in Georgetown and am from Minnesota, so if I went Big 10 it would be the U of M. I'm a member of MySubie.com. Same screen name. I also have an 08 STI and have pictures there. I need to get pictures of the Forester.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,265 Posts
Welcome from Arcade, GA, USA!
You might look at Perrin's website. They used to have the small "plate block off" with "Perrin" on it that you could attach to cover up the holes.
Perrin Performance - Welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts