Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 2.5i manual
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Liking this site and all the good info on here. Two days ago I bought my first Subaru and am loving everything about it! It's a 2014 Forester 2.5i base with the 6 speed in ice silver. I'll spare you the picture since you already know what it looks like but here's one before driving away from the dealership.

-Victor

First mod, sti shift knob haha! Free from my brother's old car.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Premium 6MT
22 Posts
Hi Victory,

Where in the bay area are you? I am in Sunnyvale.

I just bought a '14 2.5i Premium 6MT and now have a little over 1000 miles on it. So far, my mod has been installing a factory trailer hitch.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i manual
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bob,

I'm in union city, we should meet up sometime and talk cars. I'd also want to take a look at that hitch of yours as I want to do that soon.

When I got home from the dealership I put on a rear sti swaybar, took off the gigantic intake resonator, cranked on the strut camber bolts for more negative camber and installed rally armor mudflaps. Handles great now!

-Victor

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Premium 6MT
22 Posts
Hi Victor,

You sure didn't waste any time hacking on your new car! I'm sure that we can meetup sometime.

Bob

Bob,

I'm in union city, we should meet up sometime and talk cars. I'd also want to take a look at that hitch of yours as I want to do that soon.

When I got home from the dealership I put on a rear sti swaybar, took off the gigantic intake resonator, cranked on the strut camber bolts for more negative camber and installed rally armor mudflaps. Handles great now!

-Victor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts