Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5i Tour CVT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2014 Forester 2.5i Touring to replace my 06 Scion xB. The xB was totaled in a freeway hit-and-run rear ender. I wasn't hurt, but the bad guy was never caught…

Anyway, glad to be part of a new forum. This is my first Subaru. Nearing 1,000 miles. Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

Danny
aka
macdanny

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium CVT
373 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Western PA, you made a good choice with the Forester..

·
Banned
2013 2.5x auto
268 Posts
Welcome! Good pick.
Just make sure to check your oil every 1500 miles. The manual says it's normal to burn 1 qt every 1500 miles

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5i Tour CVT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Indeed, I did get EyeSight with my Forester. So far, I'm liking it. Had a guy in front of me, in city driving, suddenly stop. And before I could react, an alarm went off and the car began applying the brakes. I applied the brakes quickly and stopped well short of hitting the car in front. Whew!

Cheers.

·
Registered
2015 XT premium The one without the fun pedal
831 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Northwest Subaru owner. There is an a$$ load of Subaru owners here in the Seattle area it's scary, but not too many are modded- boring. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
2019 Sport CVT
811 Posts
Hello from lssaquah

With the high number of Subarus in the area, there are some good Indy Subaru shops for your maintenance needs.

·
Registered
2011 Forester X Premium AT
812 Posts
Hello.
Again.
From.
Someone from Seattle! lol
Yeah, I have not seen too many modded SHs around here....I have made my own light mounts [Hella Balck Magics] just need to mount them :)

·
Registered
2011 Forester X Premium AT
812 Posts
With so many people in Seattle we really should have a meet-up.
That would be great! At the risk of sounding super lazy and lame.....

I know that someone has posted a group event on here before for a meet-up in Tacoma. I am not sure if it was just a thread or actually an event.

Well, I would definitely be down to meet!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts